Our Terms & Conditions are simple and we kept it to what we think is fair. They are as follows:
- We will deliver the products in accordance to all valid orders delivered to us via our online system. Valid orders are those that have been successfully paid in full.
Returns & Refunds:
- Refunds are made in accordance to New Zealand’s Consumers Guarantee Act 1993.
- If our product is not as described or photographed on the website, we will refund you on condition that the product is returned. A refund will not be issued until the product is received by us in the unused condition that it was sent out. If we deemed that the product has been used, we reserve the right to reject the refund and reserve the right not to re-post the item back to you.
- Refunds are limited to the paid price of the product minus any processing fee and additional shipping and handing costs.
- In the event of product returns for refunds, we are not responsible for any shipping and handling costs that you incur.
Shipping & Handling:
- The shipping speed as communicated in the FAQ are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
- We are not responsible for goods that arrived with damaged packaging as this is out of our possible control.
- We operate under New Zealand law and adhere to the Consumers Guarantee Act 1993.
- We acquire our goods on the assumption that our suppliers have the rights to produce and/or distribute the trademarked goods, if there is such attached to the product. We have no direct affiliation with any of the ‘brands’ (e.g. Harry Potter, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Riot Games etc) except through our suppliers.
- We will honour any communications made with us that results in an agreed decision by us. This includes communications concerning refunds and order cancellations.
- We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions at any time.